This treasure trove of antique tools, architectural hardware and great old stuff for your perusing and buying pleasure. Old-time, American-made tools for woodwork, leatherwork, machinist, blacksmith, tinsmith, silversmith, rules, levels, gauges, handplanes, chisels, gouges, spokeshave, drawknives, beading tools, and items you likely have never seen before.
Saturday, September 9, 2023
6 am - Noon
FREE PUBLIC ADMISSION & PARKING
If you have tools you would like to sell, see below.
Vendor spaces are $20 each, available to reserve until September 5, 2023.
• This event specializes in old or vintage tools and antique hardware.
• Vendor spaces are approximately 10' wide by 20' deep. They will be lined and numbered.
• You may park and sell from your pickup or trailer in your space. There is not room for both.
• If you require two or more spaces, they are $20 each. Space is limited, first come, first served.
• Vendors offering food, detergent, costume jewelry, solar energy and such, will not be accepted.
Vendors have access to the Park at 5:00am on September 9, 2023. All vendors should be completely set-up and ready to sell by 6:00 am.
The museum and other free attractions will be open for everyone's enjoyment.