This treasure trove of antique tools, architectural hardware and great old guy stuff for your perusing and buying pleasure. Old-time, American-made tools for woodwork, leatherwork, machinist, blacksmith, tinsmith, silversmith, power tools, handplanes, chisels, gouges, spokeshave, drawknives, beading tools, and items you likely have never seen before.
Saturday, September 8, 2018
6 am - Noon
FREE PUBLIC ADMISSION & PARKING
If you have tools you would like to sell, see below.
Vendor spaces are $20 each.
• Vendor spaces are approximately 10' wide by 20' deep. They will be lined and numbered.
• You may park and sell from your pickup or trailer in your space. There is not room for both.
• If you require two or more spaces, they are $20 each. Space is limited, first come, first served.
• This event specializes in old or antique tools, hardware and related 'guy stuff.'
• Vendors selling food, detergent, costume jewelry, solar energy and such, will not be accepted.
You should be completely set-up and ready to sell by 6:00 am.
Free bottled water will be provided on the museum porch while it lasts.
The museum and other free attractions will be open for everyone's enjoyment.