WHAT ARE THE COSTS FOR VENUE ONLY "DO-IT-YOURSELF" WEDDINGS? Wedding only site rental with Brides' Cottage - 3 hours $995 Reception only site rental - 4 hours $995 Wedding & Reception site rental with Brides' Cottage - 6 hours $1495 Each additional hour for any event - $200
Prices are for the grounds only which comfortablely accommodates up to 250 guests. You provide chairs, tables, linens, tablesettings, decorations, caterer, D/J, dance floor, officiant, planner, coordinator, set-up and clean-up, etc.
● A one hour rehearsal is included with any wedding rental but must be scheduled at available times.
● Because we often have weddings or events scheduled on Fridays, the grounds are usually reserved for rehearsals on Thursday.
● If the Friday before your Saturday wedding is available as your date approaches, we will be glad to let you plan to use it for your rehearsal, but it cannot be guaranteed if another event is booked.
● You may supply alcoholic beverages for your reception or other function.
● You may provide your own bartender(s) or we can provide professional bartenders at $125 each for the duration of your evening.
● You cannot serve alcoholic beverages to your guests until after your wedding ceremony.
● A security guard, provided by, bonded and insured by the Park, is required for any presence of alcohol at $240 for the evening. Drinking in the parking lot or in vehicles is prohibited. It is illegal for any person under 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
● For an alcohol free reception, Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider is a popular toasting beverage that most adults and children enjoy.
● No vehicles are allowed on lawn areas for loading, unloading, display, or any other purpose.
● You may hang any signs or decorations using thread, string, hooks, zipties or twistties from trees, poles, structures, ceiling grids, or anything that does not cause damage to the property.
● You cannot attach anything using staples, pushpins, thumbtacks, nails, tapes or adhesives.
● You may decorate with any organic materials—flowers, petals, leaves, seeds, grains, straws, bales, thatchings, bubbles, fruits, etc
● Fabric aisle runners on grass simply do not work. Everyone trips. Organic rose petals are the typical choice for ground decoration.
● You cannot use artificial leaves or petals, glitter, confetti or streamers as they are very difficult and expensive to cleanup.
● You cannot use open flames, sparklers, fireworks, or tiki torches. Glass enclosed lanterns or open top votives are acceptable.
● One hour is allowed for outdoor decoration removal and cleanup so the site can be vacated by 11:00 pm.
Pet and Animals
● You are welcome to bring your dog, or allow your guests to bring dogs, to any outdoor area of the park as long as they are on a leash and you assume full responsibility for their care, safety, and cleanup.
● Please consider beforehand that aggressive or misbehaving dogs can make a disaster of your event.
● Horses or draft animals with buggies or carriages are not allowed on lawns and droppings must be must be cleaned up as they occur.
● You may release doves or butterflies as part of your ceremony.
● You may have bands, orchestras, DJ’s, amplified entertainment, light shows or fog, but no fireworks.
● All entertainment is required to operate within reasonable levels of volume and resonance.
● It is up to the entertainers or DJ to evaluate and insure power availability and amperage for their use before the event takes place.
● Auxiliary power generators are not allowed.
● All music and amplified sound must end promptly at 10:00 pm to comply with City Ordinances. Corona Heritage Park and Museum is located within a residential area and strives to be good neighbors.
Setup, Cleanup and Usage Times
● INDOOR RENTALS ONLY, your room(s) will be open and available 15 minutes before your rental time begins. Your room(s) must be vacated 15 minutes after your rental time ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional rental time.
● OUTDOOR WEDDING ONLY, you may have your rentals delivered and begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue, with Brides’ Cottage, is available for use during your scheduled 3 hour rental time. Typically, the first two hours are used for the bride to prepare in the cottage, with the third hour used for ceremony and photography. The area must be vacated 1 hour after your rental ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional time.
● OUTDOOR RECEPTION ONLY, you may have your rentals delivered and begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue is available for use during your scheduled 4 hour rental time. The Brides’ Cottage is not included and not available for Reception Only rentals. The area must be vacated 1hour after your rental ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional time.
• OUTDOOR WEDDING AND RECEPTION, you may have your rentals delivered and begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue is available for use during your scheduled 6 hour rental time. The Brides’ Cottage is for the brides and maids to prepare before the ceremony. It will be locked during the reception but can be used to secure personal items for the evening. The area must be vacated 1hour after your rental ends. If you need longer, you must purchase additional time.
● PACKAGE WEDDING AND RECEPTION, you may begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue is available for use during your scheduled 6hour rental time. The Brides’ Cottage is for the brides and maids to prepare before the ceremony. It will be locked during the reception but can be used to secure personal items for the evening. Decorations must be removed and the area must be vacated 1hour after your rental ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional time.
● All events must end at 10:00 pm. All guests must begin to vacate the property at that time. All indoor rental equipment must be removed by 10:15 pm so rooms can be locked. All outdoor rental equipment must be removed and all persons must be off the property by 11:00 pm so attendants can close down. You may leave unoccupied vehicles overnight but loitering is not allowed.
● The park has no overnight storage of food, decorations or rental equipment. Plan to take everything with you when you leave.
● The cottage is for preparation, dressing, hair and makeup of the bride and her maids, air conditioned for your comfort and includes a vintage bathroom for your convenience. It is not intended as part of the festivities. No food, alcohol or smoking are allowed. It will be locked after your ceremony and must remain unoccupied during your reception.
Outdoor Electric Availability
● Outdoor outlets are available along the sides of the gazebo, the front of the Brides Cottage, and the northeast corner of the art house. The latter is also where the overhead string lighting switch is located along with the breaker box for all circuits. The amperage available is suitable for most computers, lighting and sound systems, but will not support electric ovens, microwaves or hot plates.
Outdoor Event Restrooms
● Modern multiuse facilities are located behind the art house. Please let your guests know where to find them.
● There are no other restrooms available in the park during rented outdoor events.
● The restrooms are fully handicap compliant and concrete ramps are available directly to and from the parking area.
Smoking and Ashtrays
● Smoking is not allowed in any indoor areas or restrooms. Illegal substanceuse is prohibited on any part of the property.
● For outdoor events, champagne flutes stuffed with butts are unsightly and burnt table linens are costly. If you have guests who you know that smoke, you will want to provide ashtrays for them. Any cigarette butts left on the ground are your responsibility to cleanup.
● Venue rentals, indoors or out, are rain or shine. We are not responsible for the weather.
● Our outdoor venue is in the midst of large, mature growth trees which are somewhat protected from winds, light showers and intense sunshine. We are unusually spoiled with our weather while people in most parts of the country are accustomed to carrying umbrellas to events. If there is the threat of rain in the forecast please make sure your guests know to bring their umbrellas.
Condition of Premises
● Renter shall leave the property in the same or similar condition as when renter entered.
● Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the property beyond ordinary wear and tear.
Date Change or Cancellation
● You may transfer the date of your event once to any other available date without additional cost.
● If you are forced to cancel your event, rental and service deposits are nonrefundable.
Payments and Deposits
● All payments, fees and deposits must be paid in full 24 hours before your event takes place. You can make partial payments towards your outstanding balance, in any amount, at any time. We accepted cash, any type of checks, money orders, and most major credit cards up until two weeks before your event. Within 14 days of your event, we can only accept payments in cash.
● You will be notified as soon as possible if any deductions must be made from your deposit.
● All applicable cleaning and damage deposits will be returned five working days from the time of your event.
For reserving your date,
and all of your other wedding questions, call our coordinator,