● A one hour rehearsal is included with any wedding rental but must be scheduled at available times.
● Because we often have weddings or events scheduled on Fridays, the grounds are usually reserved for rehearsals on Thursday.
● If the Friday before your Saturday wedding is available as your date approaches, we will be glad to let you plan to use it for your rehearsal, but it cannot be guaranteed if another event is booked.
● You may supply alcoholic beverages for your reception or other function.
● You may provide your own bartender(s) or we can provide professional bartenders at $125 each for the duration of your evening.
● You cannot serve alcoholic beverages to your guests until after your wedding ceremony.
● A security guard, provided by, bonded and insured by the Park, is required for any presence of alcohol at $240 for the evening. Drinking in the parking lot or in vehicles is prohibited. It is illegal for any person under 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
● For an alcohol free reception, Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider is a popular toasting beverage that most adults and children enjoy.
● No vehicles are allowed on lawn areas for loading, unloading, display, or any other purpose.
● You may hang any signs or decorations using thread, string, hooks, zipties or twistties from trees, poles, structures, ceiling grids, or anything that does not cause damage to the property.
● You cannot attach anything using staples, pushpins, thumbtacks, nails, tapes or adhesives.
● You may decorate with any organic materials—flowers, petals, leaves, seeds, grains, straws, bales, thatchings, bubbles, fruits, etc
● Fabric aisle runners on grass simply do not work. Everyone trips. Organic rose petals are the typical choice for ground decoration.
● You cannot use artificial leaves or petals, glitter, confetti or streamers as they are very difficult and expensive to cleanup.
● You cannot use open flames, sparklers, fireworks, or tiki torches. Glass enclosed lanterns or open top votives are acceptable.
● One hour is allowed for outdoor decoration removal and cleanup so the site can be vacated by 11:00 pm.
Pet and Animals
● You are welcome to bring your dog, or allow your guests to bring dogs, to any outdoor area of the park as long as they are on a leash and you assume full responsibility for their care, safety, and cleanup.
● Please consider beforehand that aggressive or misbehaving dogs can make a disaster of your event.
● Horses or draft animals with buggies or carriages are not allowed on lawns and droppings must be must be cleaned up as they occur.
● You may release doves or butterflies as part of your ceremony.
● You may have bands, orchestras, DJ’s, amplified entertainment, light shows or fog, but no fireworks.
● All entertainment is required to operate within reasonable levels of volume and resonance.
● It is up to the entertainers or DJ to evaluate and insure power availability and amperage for their use before the event takes place.
● Auxiliary power generators are not allowed.
● All music and amplified sound must end promptly at 10:00 pm to comply with City Ordinances. Corona Heritage Park and Museum is located within a residential area and strives to be good neighbors.
Setup, Cleanup and Usage Times
● INDOOR RENTALS ONLY, your room(s) will be open and available 15 minutes before your rental time begins. Your room(s) must be vacated 15 minutes after your rental time ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional rental time.
● OUTDOOR WEDDING ONLY, you may have your rentals delivered and begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue, with Brides’ Cottage, is available for use during your scheduled 3 hour rental time. Typically, the first two hours are used for the bride to prepare in the cottage, with the third hour used for ceremony and photography. The area must be vacated 1 hour after your rental ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional time.
● OUTDOOR RECEPTION ONLY, you may have your rentals delivered and begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue is available for use during your scheduled 4 hour rental time. The Brides’ Cottage is not included and not available for Reception Only rentals. The area must be vacated 1hour after your rental ends. If you need longer for setup or cleanup, you must purchase additional time.
• OUTDOOR WEDDING AND RECEPTION, you may have your rentals delivered and begin decorating at anytime after 10:00 am on your date, regardless of your event time. The venue is available for use during your scheduled 6 hour rental time. The Brides’ Cottage is for the brides and maids to prepare before the ceremony. It will be locked during the reception but can be used to secure personal items for the evening. The area must be vacated 1hour after your rental ends. If you need longer, you must purchase additional time.
● All events must end at 10:00 pm. All guests must begin to vacate the property at that time. All indoor rental equipment must be removed by 10:15 pm so rooms can be locked. All outdoor rental equipment must be removed and all persons must be off the property by 11:00 pm so attendants can close down. You may leave unoccupied vehicles overnight but loitering is not allowed.
● The park has no overnight storage of food, decorations or rental equipment. Plan to take everything with you when you leave.